How do you tell stories through art and technology?
In Animation, we merge the latest digital technology with limitless imagination and compelling storytelling. At your disposal are industry-level technology, systems and software. But stretch the boundaries of your creativity and you have something more powerful in your hands: a world brought to life with visual elegance and narrative brilliance.
This course is for you if you want to create moving works of art. You will learn to:
- apply the elements and principles of 2D, 3D and experimental animation;
- strike a balance between commercial and fine art animation;
- apply best practices in animation production;
- practice your skills through an internship program; and
- promote your skills and your work using contemporary business marketing strategies.
- Visual Development Artist
- 2D Animator/Motion Graphic Artist
- 3D Animator
- Experimental/Stop Motion Animator
- Character Designer
- BG Artist
- Comic Artist
- Storyboard Artist
- Animation Producer
- Animation Director
- Art Director