Can you fashion the future?
Creative. Collaborative. Responsive to market demands. These are what the global fashion industry demands of its “design-thinkers.” Committed to innovation, the Fashion Design and Merchandising program offers a nurturing environment where young minds are enriched through in-campus and off-campus learning experiences. Its forward-thinking curriculum marries the traditional with the state-of-the-art, giving fashion students more freedom to explore and experiment with design and merchandising ideas.
This course is for you if you want to create and market the clothes that allows people to express their unique personalities. You will learn to:
- apply classic and contemporary principles and philosophies in designing clothes and fashion accessories;
- develop and produce your own textile;
- use traditional means and digital software for pattern-making and design;
- practice contemporary methods of production; and
- promote and sell your products to specific markets using contemporary marketing strategies.
- Accessory Designer
- Costume Designer
- Fashion Buyer
- Fashion Consultant
- Fashion Designer
- Fashion Illustrator
- Fashion Merchandiser
- Fabric Surface Designer
- Visual Merchandiser