When did art and technology fall in love?
The first of its kind in the country, our Multimedia Arts program prepares a new generation of storytellers to have a flair for the visual language and ability to enhance the communication experience. It combines core skills in the communication, interface design, and programming for various user-driven applications such as digital and print media, web content and design, mobile content, interactive games and content, and exhibit installations.
This course is for you if you want to communicate with the world through all the wonders of digital media. You will learn to:
- apply the principles and elements of creating online, offline and mobile products and applications;
- organize and produce multimedia content;
- use various software and application to develop functional and user-focused multimedia products; and
- exercise your profession profitably through contemporary marketing techniques.
- Art Director
- Authoring Specialist
- Brand Strategist
- Graphic Designer
- Interactive Content Developer
- Motion Graphic Artist Photographer
- Web Developer