How can you make something the world didn’t know it was missing?
In Industrial Design you innovate solutions to optimize the function and value of a product for the benefit of its users. These solutions, while they are functional, sustainable, and aesthetically appealing, ultimately enhance the quality of life and culture of people. Our program is a quest to integrate design philosophies with technology to meet the demands of the modern consumer.
This course is for you if you want to create products that make life easier and more fun. You will learn to:
- apply the principles of ergonomics, aesthetics and functionality in conceptualizing products;
- design usable products to make daily life more convenient and enjoyable;
- use contemporary manufacturing techniques; and
- manage the marketing of your products as entrepreneurs.
- Visual Merchandising Designer
- Exhibit Designer
- Furniture Designer
- Industrial Designer
- Transport Designer
- Fashion and Accessories Designer