How you can be superb.
The Hospitality Management track teaches you the essential principles of managing hotels, restaurants, and catering companies. In the process, you oversee diverse functions of the business, from accounting and finance to marketing and human resources.
This course is for you if you want to help others experience something special to uplift their spirits. You will learn to:
- effectively manage and perform the different tasks in the various sectors of the hotel industry;
- establish and manage your own restaurant;
- be aware and alert about the minutest details in managing and operating hotels and restaurants;
- develop customer-oriented attitudes and demeanor expected of a professional hotelier or restauranteur;
- practice your profession and manage your restaurant and hotel operations profitably by applying contemporary marketing and business strategies.
- Banquet Sales
- Events Manager
- Executive Housekeeper
- Front Desk Agent
- Front Desk Manager
- Food & Beverage Manager
- Hotel General Manager
- Reservation Agent
- Resident Manager
- Room Sales