Why you must go the distance.
For students of International Hospitality Management, one degree is not enough. They earn Philippine and French bachelor’s degrees and benefit from Vatel International Business School’s worldwide network of schools recognized for international programs in business, hotel and tourism management.
This course is for you if you love to travel and hope to encourage that same love in every traveler. You will learn to:
- understand and appreciate different local and international cultures and practices;
- serve the various travel needs of different clients;
- knowledgeably direct tourists to places within the country and the world in line with their travel objectives;
- speak a foreign language;
- develop customer-oriented attitudes and demeanor expected of a professional tourism practitioner;
practice your profession and manage
- your business profitably by applying contemporary marketing, business and accounting strategies.
- Banquet Sales Manager
- Events Manager
- Executive Housekeeper
- Front Desk Agent
- Front Desk Manager
- F&B Manager
- Hotel General Manager
- Reservations Agent
- Resident Manager
- Sales Manager
- Revenue Manager
- Cost Controller
- Public Relations Manager