Leaders are captains.
As technology steers our way of life in the Digital Age, there are those who navigate industries through Information Technology. In Computer Applications, you become proficient in business-solving methods and management techniques while you gain training in constructing and implementing organization-specific IT systems to streamline business operations and boost productivity.
This course is for you if you want to create effective solutions to operational challenges. You will learn to:
- create IT systems for an entire network of business operations to improve its productivity;
- develop business management skills for different industries;
- analyze business operations challenges for specific industries and companies;
- propose and implement practical solutions to specific business operations challenges by using information systems and technology tools; and
- practice your profession and manage your business profitably by applying contemporary marketing and business strategies.
- Business Analyst
- IT Consultant
- IT Manager
- Functional Tester
- Report Authors/Developers
- Project Manager
- Solutions Architect
- Systems Analyst