Leaders are champions.
Our Human Resource Management program integrates business management and industrial psychology, giving you a comprehensive understanding of how to enable personnel, enrich company-employee relationships, and enhance work environments to pursue organizational objectives. While you get down to the basics of workforce development covering recruitment, training and compensation, you also cultivate a visionary instinct and aptitude for transforming human resource as a crucial component of the strategic development and success of companies.
This course is for you if you love dealing with people and helping them become the best version of themselves. You will learn to:
- analyze and understand the human resource needs of different companies and industries based on their specific type of operations;
- recruit personnel and develop their potential for their professional growth and the growth of the organization as a whole; and
- manage entire teams of personnel by using a combination of industrial psychology and business management principles.
- Human Resource Generalist
- HR Specialist in areas of Recruitment, Training and Dev’t,
- Organization Dev’t, Compensation Mgt, Employee Relations
- Human Resource Management Consultants
- Career Management Officer
- Talent Management and Organization Development Officer
- Entrepreneurial Ventures
- Alternative career requiring a degree in Business Administration