Leaders are agile.
Through our Information Systems program, you acquire an in-depth understanding of how information and technology-enabled business processes increase the overall performance and responsiveness of organizations. With your technical knowledge in computers, software and mobile communications, you have the ability to analyze, design, and engineer information system solutions for business, academe, and government.
This course is for you if you believe in the importance effective communication to every aspect of human existence. You will learn to:
- understand the various business functions of specific organizations;
- analyze the impact of IT on the overall performance of specific organizations;
- design, develop and implement innovation system solutions to meet the information needs of industries, academe and government institutions;
- use computers, software, wireless and mobile communications to create information systems; and
- optimize organization performance through effective information systems and technology-enabled business processes.
- Database Admin
- IT Consultant
- IT Project Manager
- IT Researcher
- Software Engineer
- System Analyst
- System Designer
- System Developer
- Website and App Developer
- Application Analyst
- Information Systems Manager
- Data Analyst
- Application Developer
- UX Analyst (User Experience)
- SEO Specialist (Search-Engine Optimization)