How do you tell a story with lines and shapes?
In the Bachelor of Arts in Animation program, we merge the latest digital technology with limitless imagination and compelling storytelling. At your disposal are industry-level technology, systems and software. But stretch the boundaries of your creativity and you have something more powerful in your hands: a world brought to life with visual elegance and narrative brilliance.
This course is for you if you want to create moving works of art. You will learn to:
• apply the elements and principles of 2D, 3D and experimental animation;
• strike a balance between commercial and fine art animation;
• apply best practices in animation production;
• practice your skills through an internship program; and
• promote your skills and your work using contemporary business marketing strategies.
Visual Development Artist
2D Animator/Motion Graphic Artist
Experimental/Stop Motion Animator
See what our students have to share about being enrolled in the program.
Take it from the experts. Our faculty members explain how students can make a sustainable career in their chosen program.
Our program chair gives a brief explanation of the program.