Online Enrollment Guidelines and Procedures
For Incoming New Students 1st Term SY 2020-2021
(First Year College, International Student, Transferee,
Second Degree, Working Student and Graduate Program)
In view of government-imposed restriction due to the pandemic and to ensure your health and safety, we are moving enrollment online.
Who can proceed with the Enrollment?
Only confirmed students who completed the confirmation and pre-enrollment requirements may proceed with the enrollment process.
Online Enrollment Schedule
Confirmed students will have to access their Student Enrollment Record (SER) through the Benilde Student Information System (SIS). Students who confirmed from March 16 to July 31, 2020 can view the SER and enroll during the scheduled dates listed below. Those who confirmed after July 31, 2020 will view the SER and enroll on August 27 to September 2, 2020.
Step-by-Step Online Enrollment Procedure
Anchor link label: Record
Anchor link label: MailAccount
Activate your Benilde InfoNet and mail account. You will be notified through your personal email the details on how to activate your account. Our Digital Technology Office will be in-charged in sending the guidelines and processes. (Click: Infonet Account Guidelines)
Anchor link label: Login
Anchor link label: Online
IMPORTANT EVENTS/DATES TO REMEMBER:
- Attend your classes online. The first day of classes is on September 7, 2020. Remember all classes for the 1st term will be online.
- Attend your online Student Orientation “INTERAKTIV” on the first week of September 2020.
This is required to all incoming new students. (Click e-invite: http://bit.ly/interaktiv2020invitation FROSH Guide: http://bit.ly/froshguide2020)
- Enrolled Students are required to fill-out the Benilde Well-Being Center (BWC) Student Personal Information.
Please click: https://bit.ly/BWCStudentPersonalInfo1
- Parents are to register and attend the online Parents’ Orientation Program and Be-PIA General Assembly.
Please click to register https://bit.ly/CSBparentsorientation-BePIAassembly
5. Submission of medical requirements are postponed but are required to be submitted at a later date.
6. ID Picture taking will be scheduled when face-to-face meeting/transaction are allowed.