Submit printed application form together with the downloaded form and the requirements below to the Admissions Center. Pay the application and testing fee of PhP600 for Filipino applicants and US$50 for Non-Filipino applicants. Test permit will be issued. Read the Benilde Book for more information about program offerings.
- Certificate of Good Moral Character from all tertiary schools attended
- Three (3) copies of recent identical 2x2 pictures
- Photocopy of Philippine Statistics Authority birth certificate
- Certified unofficial transcript of records for evaluation purposes
Take the Benilde Entrance Exam (BEE) on your scheduled test date and time.
Take note of the following BEE test-taking guidelines:
- Bring the following:
- BEE Test Permit (No test permit, no exam)
- Two (2) pencils
- Jacket or sweater
- Snacks for the 15-minute break
- Examinees must be at the designated assembly area 15 minutes before exam time.
- Latecomers will not be allowed to take the test. They are required to go to the Admissions Center for a new examination schedule in case other schedules are available.
- Scratch papers will be provided. The use of calculator, dictionary, ruler, thesaurus and other aids are not allowed.
- The College follows the new General Education prescribed by CHED for transferee and Second Degree Applicants who wish to earn a degree in DLS-CSB. In most cases, only PE and NSTP may be credited.
- Transferees who wish to continue their studies in DLS-CSB will need to submit an updated TOR. We will compute your GPA based on the grade equivalency in the DLS-CSB grading system. Subject failures, withdrawn courses and below average performance will have an effect on your computed GPA. We require a high GPA for our Board Degree Programs and on the possibility of crediting new GE courses taken from previous school. All institutional courses and major subjects must be taken in DLS-CSB.
- The Honorable Dismissal or Transfer Credential is a requirement for enrollment.
- If you do not receive your results, please inquire directly at the Benilde Admissions Center.
Disclaimer: There are quota degree programs with limited slots.