Step 1: Complete the Application Forms
Download, complete and submit the following application forms and requirements. Read the The Benilde Book for more information about program offerings.
- Benilde Admissions Application Form
- Original copy of Transcript of Records for Evaluation or Further Studies purposes
- Two (2) Benilde Graduate Recommendation Forms
- Three (3) copies of recent identical 2x2 pictures
- Certificate of Good Moral Character from previous school or current employer (Valid at least 6 months from date of issuance)
- Transfer Credential/Honorable Dismissal (for applicants who completed degrees in the Philippines) or Certificate of Graduation (for applicants who completed degrees abroad, indicate degree title and date of graduation)
- Original copy of the National Statistics Office birth certificate
- Updated Curriculum Vitae
Step 2: Submit Application Forms
Visit the Benilde Admissions Center to submit your requirements. A representative may do this step for you. Prepare the non-refundable admission processing fee of PhP600.00 (for Filipino citizens) and US$50 (Non-Filipino citizens).
Upon submission of complete application requirements and payment of the application processing fee, you will be given a Benildean Entrance Examination (BEE) test permit.
Step 3: Take the Benildean Entrance Exam
Take the Benildean Entrance Exam (BEE) on the specified date. Take note of the following BEE test-taking guidelines:
- Bring the following:
- BEE Test Permit (No test permit, no exam)
- Two (2) pencils
- Jacket or sweater
- Snacks for the 15-minute break
- Examinees must be at the designated assembly area 15 minutes before exam time.
- Latecomers will not be allowed to take the test. They are required to go to the Admissions Center for a new examination schedule in case other schedules are available.
- Scratch papers will be provided. The use of calculator, dictionary, ruler, thesaurus and other aids are not allowed.
Step 4: Complete Application Interview
Come for your application interview. The department secretary shall contact you for your appointment. If you do not receive a call within five (5) working days from the day of your examination, please visit the Benilde Admissions Center.
Step 5: View Application Results
Visit the Benilde Admissions Center to pick up your application status letter on the date specified.