Step 1: Pre-Apply
Download and accomplish the Pre-Application Questionnaire and submit with the following attachments to the Benilde Admissions Center within the announced application period. Pay the non-refundable admission processing fee of PhP300.00 (for Filipino citizens) and US$25 (Non-Filipino citizens). Await the results of the pre-application within two (2) working days from date of submission.
- Certified True Copy of your Transcript of Records (with Grading System)
- Syllabi of courses taken from previous school(s)
Degree Programs Closed for 2nd Trimester SY 2019-2020:
- Bachelor of Arts in Animation (ABANI)
- Bachelor of Arts in Production Design (AB-PROD)
- Bachelor of Arts in Theater Arts (ABTHA)
- Bachelor of Science in Architecture (BS-ARCH)
Step 2: Complete the Application Forms
If the result of the pre-application is favorable, pay the non-refundable admission testing fee of PhP300.00 (for Filipino citizens) and US$25 (Non-Filipino citizens) to secure the Benilde Admissions Kit and formalize the application.
Download, complete and submit the following application forms and requirements. Read the The Benilde Book for more information about program offerings.
- Benilde Admissions Application Form
- Photocopy of National Statistics Office birth certificate
- Photocopy of the official Transcript of Records (present original for verification)
- Certification from the Dean or Registrar stating that the applicant was never involved in any offense that called for disciplinary sanction(s)
- Three (3) copies of recent identical 2"x2" pictures
- Application letter stating the reason(s) for taking a second degree
Helpful Tip! The Transfer Credential (Honorable Dismissal) is a requirement for reservation of slots. It would be good to request this from your last school attended early.
Step 3: Submit Application Forms
Visit the Benilde Admissions Center to submit your requirements. A representative may do this step for you. Upon submission of complete application requirements and proof of payment of the application processing fee, you will be given a Benildean Entrance Examination (BEE) test permit.
Step 4: Take the Benildean Entrance Exam
Take the Benildean Entrance Exam (BEE) on the specified date. Take note of the following BEE test-taking guidelines:
- Bring the following:
- BEE Test Permit (No test permit, no exam)
- Two (2) pencils
- Jacket or sweater
- Snacks for the 15-minute break
- Examinees must be at the designated assembly area 15 minutes before exam time.
- Latecomers will not be allowed to take the test. They are required to go to the Admissions Center for a new examination schedule in case other schedules are available.
- Scratch papers will be provided. The use of calculator, dictionary, ruler, thesaurus and other aids are not allowed.
Step 5: View Application Results
Obtain the application results as directed. Application results may be accessed through the Online Application Inquiry page. Application status letters must be personally picked-up from the Benilde Admissions Center. They are NOT mailed. If you do not receive your results, please inquire directly at the Benilde Admissions Center.
The Honorable Dismissal or Transfer Credential is a requirement for enrollment.