Application Period is from August 1, 2019-October 30, 2019
Application is open only to incoming Freshmen for SY 2020-21
- Students may apply and avail of only one scholarship or grant.
- Requirements for each scholarship or grant are different.
- All scholarships/grants are only until the degree program duration as determined by flowcharts.
- The Benildean Entrance Examination (BEE) is the only exam taken but each scholarship or grant has a required cut off score in the BEE which is higher than the admission score to a degree program.
- Different retention policies apply per scholarship or grant type.
- Formally apply to the Admissions Center for the Benildean Entrance Exam (BEE). Note: The case number and date of your BEE are needed for application for a scholarship
- Proceed to the Student Grants Office (SGO). Present your case number and BEE test date.
- Formally apply for the chosen scholarship/grant and submit all requirements.
- Take the BEE.
- Wait for the results of your application on or before April 15, 2020.