The BEST Scholarship offers a substantial benefit package for scholars. It is awarded to those who performed excellently in the Benildean Entrance Examination (BEE) and have an outstanding academic record as well as consistent substantive achievement in curricular, co- and extracurricular activities. Awardees may come from any degree program, except from the Bachelor of Science in Business Administration major in Business Management or Marketing Management programs.
- Incoming freshmen applying to any degree program except BSBA-Business Management and BSBA-Marketing Management
- Has a High School Grade Point Average (HSGPA) of at least 90% as computed by Benilde with a substantive achievement in curricular, leadership and co-curricular activities
- Has reached the required exceptional score in the Benildean Entrance Examination (BEE)
- 100% full tuition and miscellaneous fees waiver
- Trimestral stipend
- Computer laboratory privileges
- Additional library privileges