BHG is offered to freshmen applicants who belong to special populations (i.e children of military, Indigenous people, marginalized youth, etc.). Applicants have to be under the care of non-government organizations (NGO’s), Non-Profit Foundations (NPF’s) and Government Organizations (GO’s) that are partners of the College.
- August 1, 2019-October 30, 2019
- Incoming freshmen applying to any degree program except BSBA-Business Management and BSBA-Marketing Management
- The applicant scholar has to be properly endorsed by an accredited partner NGO/NPF/GO.
- Has reached the required score in the Benilde Entrance Examination for the preferred course
- Has a High School Grade Point Average (HSGPA) of at least 80% from Grades 7-10
- 100% full tuition and miscellaneous fee waiver
- Waived recollection, retreat, recollection and graduation fee