BHG is offered to freshmen applicants who belong to special populations (i.e children of military, Indigenous people, marginalized youth, etc.). Applicants have to be under the care of non-government organizations (NGO’s), Non-Profit Foundations (NPF’s) and Government Organizations (GO’s) that are partners of the College.
- October 15, 2020 - January 15, 2021
- Incoming freshmen applying to any degree program except BSBA-Business Management and BSBA-Marketing Management
- The applicant scholar has to be properly endorsed by an accredited partner NGO/NPF/GO.
- Has a High School Grade Point Average (HSGPA) of at least 83% from Grades 7-11
- 100% full tuition and miscellaneous fee waiver
- Waived retreat and 50% graduation fee waiver
Fill up the form here