The Pierre Romançon Grant is open to freshmen applicants who are in need of financial support to pursue their College education. It qualifies for any degree program except BSBA Business Management and BSBA Marketing Management.
- August 1, 2019-October 30, 2019
- Incoming freshman applying to any degree program except BSBA-Business Management and BSBA-Marketing Management.
- Has reached the required score in the Benilde Entrance Examination
- Has a High School Grade Point Average (HSGPA) of at least 85% from Grades 7-10
- Has reached the required score in the Benilde Entrance Examination for the preferred course
- Can be awarded any of the following: 100% full tuition and miscellaneous fees waiver; partial tuition and miscellaneous fees waiver; 100% full tuition fee waiver; partial tuition fee waiver