The SDEAS Grant is awarded to Deaf high school students who are in need of financial assistance for their tertiary education.
- August 1, 2019-October 30, 2019
- Incoming freshmen applying to Bachelor in Applied Deaf Studies
- Deaf and Financially Challenged
- Has passed the Benilde Entrance Examination
- Highly recommended/endorsed by the SDEAS Dean and the Director of the Center for Deaf Esteem and Formation
- 100% full tuition and miscellaneous fees waiver OR partial tuition and miscellaneous fees waiver
- Waived recollection, retreat and graduation fee