The SDEAS Grant is awarded to Deaf high school students who are in need of financial assistance for their tertiary education.
- October 15, 2020 - January 15, 2021
- Incoming freshmen applying to Bachelor in Applied Deaf Studies.
- Deaf and Financially Challenged.
- Highly recommended/endorsed by the SDEAS Dean and the Director of the Center for Deaf Esteem and Formation.
- 100% full tuition and miscellaneous fees waiver OR partial tuition and miscellaneous fees waiver
- Waived recollection, retreat and graduation fee
Fill up the form here