The PD 577 Scholarship is awarded to applicants who are children of military personnel who died or have been incapacitated in the line of duty.
- August 1, 2019-October 30, 2019
- Applicants who are children of military personnel who have been killed in action or incapacitated in the line of duty as certified by the Armed Forces of the Philippines
- For incoming freshmen applying to any degree program except BSBA-Business Management and BSBA-Marketing Management
- Has passed the Benilde Entrance Examination for the preferred course
- 100% full tuition fee
- 100% development/laboratory fees waiver
- Matriculation fee waiver (paid only upon enrollment)