This course covers the various operations involving Catering Sales, Room Sales, and Account Management.
The participants will learn the general hospitality industry practices on how to manage new and existing clients, log sales activities, reserve rooms for groups, book events, compose proposals, produce a Banquet Event Order (BEO), and generate reports. Simultaneously, the participants will learn how to make use of the computer application known as the Opera System and will be able to adapt to other sales related computer application systems being utilized in the hospitality industry.
The course is open to anyone who would like to seek a career in Hotel Sales – Room Sales and/or Catering Sales
2020 - 1st Run
Feb. 29, Mar. 7, 14, 21
2020 - 2nd Run
Jul. 25, Aug. 8, 15, 22
12:00 - 20:00
- Know the general hospitality industry practices involving Account Management, Sales Activities, Group Room Reservations, and Event Bookings;
- Apply the general practices using the Opera System;
- Determine guest room and/or function room availability when making group room and/or event bookings;
- Book Group Room Reservations and Events;
- Log Sales Activities;
- Determine expected and actual sales production based on group room and event bookings;
- Produce a Sales Contract, a Sales Proposal, Other Sales Related Documents, and a Banquet Event Order;
- Generate Reports; and
- Analyze the data from the generated reports and make decisions that will affect Hotel Operations.
Sales Activities Management
Group Room Reservation / Live In Booking
(Part 1) :Creating and editing group reservations
Group Room Reservation / Live In Booking (Part 2) :Creating and editing a group rooming list
Event Booking / Live Out Booking (Part 1): Creating and editing menus, equipment, and event bookings.
Event Booking / Live Out Booking (Part 2): Booking events and reserving a function room.
Data Mining (Part 1): Simple extraction or mining method to generate sales documents
Data Mining (Part 2): Creating conditions to extract or mine data to generate sales documents and records.
REINVENT. Learn for Life.
For inquiries, Look for
Benilde - Continuing Education
(+63) 8230-5100 local 3802
(+63) 8400-5425 I (+63) 8400-7405