This program aims to enchant, energize and enliven your passion for media, content development and leadership style by fusing the advanced technology of today with your individual expertise. As technology advances, we find new and useful tools, which bring cultural heritage and natural environments to life. We invite you to take a deeper dive and experience a journey enhanced to Tagaytay.
This course will enrich participants to local heritage and culture through total immersion where you can exercise your skills in media, content development and leadership. Create your own media content derived from the out-of-town experience; in real time, exploring portraits of people, cuisine, beliefs and history. Output can be either photo-journals, blogs and/or video that documents your unique visitor experience. This program is designed as an introduction for creative leadership, media professionals, and content developers.
1. At the end of the module, participants will be able to:
2. To use their smartphone and other devices in new ways.
3. Connect audience with culture and environment using mobile photography, recorded video, shared media, vlogging, and app navigation
4. Pair advanced video techniques with new approaches to social media like the use of Clips on your phone.
5. Broaden your reach into local and international markets by sharing your story to inspire others.
Day 1 – Tour Proper/Immersion
1. Angelfields Nature Sanctuary
2. Museo Orlina
3. Nurture Wellness Village
Day 2 – Activity/Output Generation/Story Board
Create a movie/film output (with music, titles and transitions)
Maricar Donato, MTA
From her early beginnings in the Philippines to establishing her business, WashingTours & Events in Washington, D.C., Maricar Donato has garnered international experience traveling the globe from Europe to Asia and the Middle East, interacting with tourism ofﬁcials and government representatives. She has inspired students on several continents, sharing technology that fuses the modern and the ancient to show that history and engineering can blend, bringing multiple environments to life.
REINVENT. Learn for Life.
For inquiries, Look for
Benilde - Continuing Education
(+63) 230-5100 local 3802
(+63) 400-5425 I (+63) 400-7405