IN BENILDE, LEARNING HAS NO LIMIT
Becoming a Benildean is easier than you might think.
advisory on COVID-19 protocols
The Center for Admissions is temporarily collecting scanned copies of documents for application due to the COVID-19 pandemic and government protocols on health and safety. Once admitted to the applied program, the submission of the original documents (hardcopy) can be done via courier or by placing it at the dropbox located at the Leon Guinto gate of the DLS-CSB Taft Campus [View on Google Maps]. (For Benilde Manila Applicants only.)
As of this time, we do not encourage the physical presence of applicants inside the school premises.
entrance exam is waived for now
The Benilde Entrance Exam (BEE) for the incoming batch of applicants is waived. In compliance with the government protocols on health and safety of the applicants, there will be no more entrance exam. As an alternative to the BEE, the Center for Admissions will assess the submission of complete admission requirements and review of previous grades/transcript of records. Incomplete submission of requirements will not be processed. An applicant may also be subjected to online interview when necessary.
deaf junior high school
SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL
BACK TO TOP
BENILDE MANILA FIRST-YEAR COLLEGE
EXPRESS LANE FOR BENILDE SHS STUDENTS TRANSITIONING TO COLLEGE
Application Fee is waived for Benilde SHS students applying for admission into First-Year College. This special seamless application offer is from October 17, 2022 up to December 15, 2022 only. For applications filed after December 15, 2022 please refer to the regular application timetable and procedures for First-Year College and it will require the payment of the corresponding application fee.
BENILDE ANTIPOLO FIRST-YEAR COLLEGE
BENILDE MANILA COLLEGE TRANSFEREES AND SECOND-DEGREE TAKERS
BACK TO TOP
BENILDE ANTIPOLO COLLEGE TRANSFEREES AND SECOND-DEGREE TAKERS
(Expanded Tertiary Education, Equivalency and Accreditation Program)
The admissions fee can be paid through the Benilde Online Payment Portal or through the following banks. Click on the name of the bank and payment method to see the procedures.
- Transact directly with DLS-CSB Center for Admissions regarding application and admission matters.
- The DLS-CSB Center for Admissions is open from Mondays to Fridays, 8:00AM to 12:00NN and 1:00PM to 5:00PM. We are closed on weekends and during holidays, and in case when the National or Local Government declares no classes in Manila. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to secure an appointment before proceeding to Benilde.
- Crediting of subjects for transferees (including BASAP and Deaf) and second degree applicants, if applicable, will be determined prior to enrollment of accepted applicants subject to the crediting policy of the College by the Office of the Registrar. DLS-CSB follows the new General Education subjects required by CHED as a requirement for all of our degree programs for all new students including transferee and 2nd Degree applicants. In most cases, only P.E. and NSTP may be credited.
- By accomplishing the online application and submitting to the Center for Admissions, the applicant adheres to the commitment of DLS-CSB to protect the privacy of the personal information of applicants as required by the Data Privacy Act of 2012.
- The Transfer Credential or Honorable Dismissal is required for transferees and second degree takers prior to confirmation of enrollment.
- The paid admission processing fee is non-refundable.
- Submission of incomplete requirements will not be processed.
- Application beyond the deadline will not be considered.
- Please note that International Student with Tourist Visa holder can only enroll in the following term once accepted for processing of visa conversion.
- Falsification, misrepresentation, or withholding of information will automatically nullify application and enrollment in DLS-CSB.
- Transferees and second-degree takers are ineligible for a scholarship or grant.
we want your feedback
Benilde Center for Admissions
2544 Taft Avenue, Malate, Manila, Philippines 1004
Facebook: DLS-CSB Admissions Center
For admissions-related inquiries, contact us at (63) 2 8230 5100 local 1801 or Viber us: 09177726466 (Ms. Claire) / 09175526466 (Ms. Lhor)
For other concerns, check out our office directory or submit a ticket at Benilde Hub for Info.
Do you need help?