The Center for Scholarships and Grants (CSAG) ensures the College’s commitment to its mission to make Benildean-Lasallian education more accessible to learners from diverse backgrounds.
Center for Scholarships and Grants
✆ (+63) 85250722 / (+63) 8230-5100 local 1821 to 22
For scholarships and grants in Benilde Antipolo:
guidelines for applying for a scholarship or grant
- Application for scholarship or grant is open to incoming College Freshman only.
- You must have an active admissions application in the Center for Admissions.
- Your application will only be processed if you have completed the Scholarship Applications Google Form (click here for the SDEAS Grant Application Form or the BASAP Grant Application Form).
- Your High School Academic Performance will be taken into consideration in your application evaluation.
- If you fail to complete the requirements by the end of the application period, your application will be disqualified.
- Accepted applicants will be required to meet academic standards to maintain the scholarship or grant as prescribed in the policies of the CSaG.
- Applicants for degree programs with limited slots are not eligible for scholarships and grants.
- You are encouraged to submit your application and complete the requirements as early as possible as scholarships and grants have very limited slots.
list of scholarship programs and grants
Benilde Center for Admissions
2544 Taft Avenue, Malate, Manila, Philippines 1004
Facebook: DLS-CSB Admissions Center
For admissions-related inquiries, contact us on Viber: 09452788877 (Ms. Claire) / 09496683082 (Mr. Paulo) / 09452785612 (Ms. Lhor)
Do you need help?