bachelor of science in business administration major in marketing management
PROGRAM LENGTH: 10 TRIMESTERS
Students under the Bachelor of Science in Business Administration Major in Marketing Management program learn to read the mind of the market, predict its tendencies and influence its impulses. The course offers a 360-degree view of business administration from product management, research, sales, to product distribution. Ultimately, students become versatile in this industry as course activities cover consumer behavior, advertising, international and digital marketing, and financial concepts.
Entrepreneur, Market Analyst, Market Research Manager, Marketing Manager, Brand Manager, Advertising Executive, Sales Director
rule the game of perception
This course is for you if you want to practice your gift of selling and transform a brilliant idea into a compelling brand. You will learn to:
- understand core marketing and financial concepts;
- apply theories related to product management, sales management, marketing research, international marketing, consumer behavior, advertising, distribution management, and digital marketing;
- use specific skills applicable to all the facets of marketing, such as developing surveys, holding focus group discussions, creating marketing and advertising campaigns, managing a sales team and preparing and defending budgets; and
- exercise your profession profitably by applying practical knowledge learned from faculty members with years of corporate experience as market researchers, marketing managers, brand managers, sales directors and company presidents.
we define leadership
The School of Management and Information Technology (SMIT) offers business programs that are reflective of today’s industry in a technology-driven environment.
In SMIT, classes are facilitated in an environment where learning happens in the collaboration among faculty members, students and the associates.
SMIT students are honed to be not only professionally competent but also responsible professionals, business leaders, and entrepreneurs who value diversity and continuous learning through innovation.
what's the latest?
take it from the experts
Learn the trade and secrets from the industry leaders themselves. Majority in our faculty roster are seasoned industry practitioners who can help you understand the practical application of business theories and textbook lessons.
get a headstart on technology
Learn the ropes of getting jobs done with the help of the technology that is relevant to your chosen industry. Business and programming applications like SPSS, SQL, SAP, Eclipse, JDK, Apache Tomcat, Android Studio, Visual Studio, ArchiMate, Dia Portable, XAMPP, and the like are essential parts of harnessing the full potential of your future career.
Our computer labs also boast exclusive hardwares and up-to-date configuration.
enrich your global perspective
SMIT promotes international exposure to students for them to enrich their global perspective of their courses. As part of their experiential learning, the following are offered across all SMIT programs.
- Osgood International Program – Washington D.C. U.S.A.
- Wakayama Intercultural Program – Japan
- Malaysian Export Academy – Malaysia
These are all OPTIONAL since related expenses (i.e. program fees, airfare, accommodation, living expenses, etc.) are not part of the regular tuition and fees.
Educational Tours are subject to CHED regulations. Tour destinations are also subject to change.
Benilde Center for Admissions
2544 Taft Avenue, Malate, Manila, Philippines 1004
Facebook: DLS-CSB Admissions Center
For admissions-related inquiries, contact us at (63) 2 8230 5100 local 1801 or Viber us: 09452788877 (Ms. Claire) / 09496683082 (Mr. Paulo) / 09452785612 (Ms. Lhor)
Do you need help?