How do you make art happen?
In the Bachelor of Arts in Arts Management program, while you become proficient in art history, theory and criticism, you also learn the systems and technologies of institutions and businesses that run on creativity, art, and design. As an arts manager, you will be in a position to create the conditions, spaces and interfaces in which art and cultural activity can happen and be sustained.
This course is for you if you want to ensure that the different forms of art continue to be seen to nurture the human soul. You will learn to:
• analyze, interpret and apply art history, theory and
criticism to the different types of artistic productions
• perform the different roles and tasks in mounting
artistic productions and performances;
• use technologies and equipment for the different
aspects of artistic productions;
• run entire productions and performances; and
• promote your skills and your work using contemporary
business marketing strategies.
See what our students have to share about being enrolled in the program.
Take it from the experts. Our faculty members explain how students can make a sustainable career in their chosen program.
Our program chair gives a brief explanation of the program.