bachelor of science in accountancy
PROGRAM LENGTH: 11 TRIMESTERS
The Accountancy program of De La Salle-College of Saint Benilde Antipolo aims to equip and develop students who would become Certified Public Accountants the knowledge of applying the current provisions of the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) as applied through the Philippine Financial Reporting Standards (PFRS).
Internal Auditor, Accountant, Compliance Executive, Accounting Manager, Financial Analyst, Budget Analyst, Certified Public Accountant, Payroll Clerk, Chief Financial Officer, Tax Accountant
accountability is a balancing act
This course is for you if you want to work behind-the-scene in the endeavors of growing a business. You will learn to:
- become a competent and ethical professional accountant making positive contributions to the profession and society;
- apply knowledge and technical proficiency in accounting to resolve business issues and challenges in a global and strategic perspective;
- apply technology by adopting accounting software in capturing financial and non-financial information in generating reports that aid in effective decision-making;
- evaluate knowledge and skills to successfully respond to various types of assessments through professional licensures and certifications; and
- confidently commit to good corporate citizenship, social responsibility and ethical practice in performing functions as an accountant.
Our team of admissions officers will gladly assist you.
Benilde Antipolo Admissions:
(+63) 8667-1334 / (+63) 8667-1300 local 7802 / 09565576301
Benilde Antipolo Scholarships:
(+63) 8667-1333 / (+63) 8667-1300 local 7801 / 09565576301
Do you need help?